Written by Dr. Deborah Brener and Michelle Sisler
- Characteristics of each county’s music and why it is important to their culture.
- 3 Native folk songs per country (vocal, color-coded Boomwhackers, rhythm instruments, & piano parts). Complete your ensemble with accompaniment tracks.
- National Anthem
- People and Places
- Make your own instruments from household items such as wrapping paper tubes & shoe boxes.
- Create an impressive multimedia concert by adding the accompaniment slideshow, showcasing photos from the curriculum.
- Additional writing activities & puzzles are available in their Passport to Fun (reproducible).