How Do I Play?
- Choose a “lake” (game board).
- The card deck is shuffled and placed face down.
- Winks are made available to all players.
- Turn over the top playing card.
- The teacher reads the name of the symbol.
- The student(s) each check their own “lake” to see if they have the symbol, and to cover it with a wink if they do.
- Win by being the first to “catch all the fish in your lake” (by covering all of the music symbols on your game board).
Classroom/Group Edition (2 – 30 players)
This edition includes a large card deck for classroom use. The back of each card has an image of the term or symbol that is pictured on the card face. The instructor is able to see what term or symbol is being shown without turning the card to face him/her.
Game package includes 30 one-sided game boards, large size card deck, tempo spinner, winks, instructions