How Do I Play?
- Tiles are spread out on the table so the terms and symbols are not visible.
- Each player chooses 4 tiles.
- One additional tile is turned over to start the game.
- The first player must match either end of the first tile
- A match is a term, symbol, or meaning and its corresponding term, symbol, or meaning. Exact symbols, terms, or meanings cannot be matched. (I.e. a flat symbol must be matched to the word “flat” or “half step lower”; it cannot be matched with another flat symbol.)
- Player two makes the second match.
- Win by being the first to use all your tiles.
What is Included?
Fermata, Ritardando, Andante, Allegro, Moderato, Crescendo, Diminuendo
Coda, Sforzando, Tenuto, Da Capo, Marcato, Dal Segno, Fine
Includes 42 tiles (21 for level 3 and 21 for level 4) and instructions.