One happy teacher Laura Lowe, has posted these additional ideas on her blog for using these dice:
1. Teach the order of sharps and flats.
2. Fill in the blanks of the circle of fifths with the roll of the dice.
3. Spell or play the major or minor scale.
4. Play the primary chords in the major or minor key.
5. Improvise a short piece in the major or minor key.
6. Transpose a simple piece to the major or minor key.
7. Review scales for an upcoming exam – roll the dice and play “scale roulette.”
There are no reviews yet.