- Level 1 includes quarter, half, dotted half, whole notes, and their corresponding rests in 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time. Level 2 adds eighth notes.
- Level 3 includes the dotted quarter, eighth note triplets, and some syncopation. Level 4 adds dotted eighth, triplets, and duplets in the same measure and more syncopation.
- In level 5, students learn compound meter; 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8 and half time; 2/2, 3/2, and 4/2, in level 6.
- Available in levels 1-2 and 3-4 and 5-6
- This game set includes eight double-sided game boards, two card decks, a tempo spinner, winks, and instructions.
Students perform the rhythm on the calling card and then mark the indicated rhythm on their game board. Get a riot (4 covered rhythms in a row) and win the game! Your students will gain a solid understanding of tempo, read, count, and perform rhythm patterns after playing this rhythm game just once!
Thank you so much for these teaching tools. They have made learning fun, and I appreciate you both so much. – Linda Sharp